Sunday, May 06, 2012

Layouts & cards and it’s about time too!

It’s been simply ages since I’ve blogged anything.  I’ve been so busy over the past few months, the blog has been neglected so I thought it was time to get things moving again with a crafting mega post!  Here’s a picture of some of the layouts and cards I’ve been creating, including the long awaited photos of our Christmas 2011 Workshop.  Don’t forget, our Workshops re-commence on Thursday May 24th 2012 at 7pm with a class by the fabby Maria Jordan-Lloyd using the new Websters Pages Sunday Picnic Collection, don’t miss it!   BOOK YOUR PLACE ONLINE NOW!

May Crafting Photo 800px

The Christmas Workshop was held a few months back and featured the MME Christmas Collection.  We created three different layouts so plenty of space of Christmas photos.  Just click on any one of the layouts to see them full size:

Christmas 11 Layout 1 600pxChristmas 11 Layout 2 600pxChristmas 11 Layout 3 600px

Next, I created a couple of cards using the gorgeous new Times and Seasons Collection from Echo Park.  It really is one of my favourite collections for a long time and I can see myself using this in loads more projects.  It’s currently on sale in the store priced at €16.50 for the 12” x 12” Collection Pack and €6.95 for the 6” x 6” Paper Pad.  It also features solid coordinating double sided cardstock so you won’t have to go searching for that perfect match!

POB Engagement Card 800pxSmile Card 800px

Finally, I managed to get ahead of myself (crafting-wise only!) and made three end of term cards for my kids’ teachers.  I made them using the Cosmo Cricket Boyfriend Collection which I’ve been saving, knowing I’d eventually get around to using it.  The font used is called Cooper Black:

Teacher Cards 800px

TFL and Happy Crafting,

Annamarie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

They are all awesome! I especially love the teacher cards!