We’ll be creating an open themed scrapbook layout using papers and embellishments from the new Basic Grey Curio Collection. The Workshop costs €25.00, is suitable for papercrafters of all levels and all materials are supplied. While the papers are beautifully detailed with a vintage feel, they are also suitable for modern photos. So bring along a few of your favourite photos and get scrappin’!
Our monthly Workshops are stand-alone modules so you can just come along any month you choose and take part. Mark the date in your diary, Whitehall Parish Centre, Dublin 9, Thursday 28th April 2011 from 7pm to 10pm.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring:
- A paper trimmer and scissors
- Adhesive for sticking paper to paper
- Strong double-sided tape for making the box flower
- Photographs: We used two 4” x 6” portrait format photos with white borders but you could use two 4” x 6” landscape format photos or alternatively a larger photo, not exceeding 8” x 6” ,portrait style. Photos can be colour (if they match the papers) or black and white, they can be modern or vintage as the theme of the layout is open.
Bring these also if you have them (we will have some to share on the day):
- A decorative border/edger punch e.g. Martha Stewart Doily Lace or Martha Stewart Deep Edge Flower but any decorative border/edger punch will do
- A scalloped circle punch (3” or 2.5”) and a plain circle punch (2.5” or 2”)
- A paper piercer or needle to make a hole for the brad
- You may like to ink the edges of the paper, if so, bring along some Ranger Distress Ink in Walnut Stain.
Hope you can make it and if you have any questions just email Annamarie at email@example.com
Looking forward to meeting you this month!