Our Christmas Party Crop takes place on Thursday December 8th 2011 from 7pm to 11pm at the Whitehall Parish Centre, Dublin 9 and all tickets are sold out!
It's our final Crop of the year and promises to be a great night for all. For the ticket price of €30.00 you'll get a Scrapbook Workshop where we'll create three scrapbook layouts (if there's time, of course) with the new MME Lost & Found Christmas Collection Pack, then Michelle La Grue will show everyone how to create a beautiful home decor project using Christmas papers (bring your own favourites or we have loads of new Collections to purchase in the shop!) and a string of indoor fairy lights (white). Then there'll be loads of prizes and challenges too. Mix all that up with plenty of Christmas tunes and it's sure to be a great night.
Here's what you'll need to bring along:
For Michelles project:
- a variety of border punches
- a hole punch (spring type - there'll be one to share on the night)
- any range of papers
- matching journalling tags or embellishments
- matching alphabet letters
- scissors, wet glue
- and finally a string of 15 white lights
For Annamarie's Workshop:
Layout 1: Two 4" x 6" portrait photos with no border
Layout 2: Two 4" x 6" portrait photos and two 4" x 6" landscape photos with white borders
Layout 3: Two 4" x 6" landscape photos with no border
You’ll also need to bring:
- A rosette die (if you have one - otherwise you can make the rosette by hand with a border punch and glue)
- Craft knife, trimmer, foam pads, scissors, paper distresser and small piece of sandpaper
- A large red button or silver gems/silver star shape for putting in the middle of a paper bow
Don't forget to bring along your own drink of choice (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) and a plate of food and we'll bring the mince pies, soft drinks and tea and coffee.
Looking forward to seeing you all in festive mood next week,