Yay, we're ready to kick off our 2012 Workshops this month with a fantastic class from the creative talents of Maria Jordan-Lloyd.
Here’s a few sneak peeks:
The Workshop will take place in:
Whitehall Parish Centre, The Thatch Road, Whitehall, Dublin at 7pm on Thursday 24th May 2012.
This month we'll be creating 2 scrapbook layouts (and maybe a 3rd if we have time) using the new Sunday Picnic from Websters Pages.
The kit includes:
- 2 Sunday Picnic Die-Cut Scalloped papers
- 2 12" x 12" sheets of Blanket of Poppies paper
- 2 12" x 12" sheets of Rainbow Sky paper
- 2 Sunday Picnic Fabric Tickets
- 1 printed vintage envelope, roses printables and doilies.
For Layout 1 you'll need to bring:
- A distressing tool if you have one but you can use the edge of a scissors if you don't.
- Sharp scissors for fussy cutting.
- Sage green ink and a blender (if you don't have Sage, bring along something similar)
- White cardstock to die cut title
- Flowers – Maria used aqua coloured flowers from Prima and paper roses (total of 3 large, 4 small). You could also use pink, orange or cream flowers.
- One 4x6 photo (portrait) – Maria cropped the one on the layout to 4"x 5" portrait. A vintage or black and white photo works best on this layout.
- Tiny stickers for the date on the file tab punch although this can also be handwritten.
For Layout 2 you'll need to bring:
- Aqua flowers (x 3) or again you can use cream, pink or orange flowers
- 4" x 6" photo (portrait) which was cropped to 4.5"x 4.5" was used on the 2nd layout. A black and white photo would work best, if you want to use a colour photo, choose one with muted colours.
- A lace or doily effect border punch (we will have one to use on the night)
- Alpha stickers in pale green for the title (there is a title on the paper but you may want to add something additional). You may instead use pale green/sage or white cardstock to die cut a title.
- Aqua or white ribbon for tags.
- LOTS AND LOTS OF 3D FOAM.
If you'd like to reserve a place, you can book online from Friday or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a Paypal Invoice. Places must be booked and paid for in advance. As always, crop spaces are available at €10.00.
Hope to see you there,