Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Loads of new stuff just arrived at TheScrapbookStore.ie

Had a great day last Saturday at the Midlands Craft Club crop in Tullamore. Debs and Sandie really made it a fantastic day out with lots of home baking, chat and cropping. I even got a Christmas album half finished and will post it up when it's complete. I don't know what date they're holding next month's crop but I'll post it up as soon as I know.

Then on Monday morning I was at Elaine's Monday Morning Crop in Castleknock. Nearly managed to finish my Christmas album and would have done if I hadn't been so busy chatting and drinking tea. Love these Monday morning crops!! What better way to start the week. The next one is on Monday 19th November from 10am to 1pm and admission is only €5.

This Saturday myself and the shop will be at the Cabra Crop from 10am until 3pm. The class is full up for this month but if you're interested in coming along to the next one on December 8th then you can email Elaine at happydaymemories@yahoo.com

Finally, the new stash:

Christmas papers, rubons, stickers, ribbons and buttons from Daisy D's:




Christmas papers from Junkitz:



Great bargains in the paper sale from American Crafts, multi packs of The Goods Collection in Pinks, Blues, Pastels and Wedding designs for only 30c per sheet!

Also, arriving soon ... goodies from Prima Flowers, Making Memories, Creative Imaginations and more.

No comments: