Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A busy couple of weeks!

It sure has been a busy couple of weeks but I'm finally getting a chance to update the blog.

Two weeks ago I was in Derry giving a beginners class to a lovely bunch of women. Everyone seemed to really enjoy the class and they were all really enthusiastic about scrapbooking. I had a thoroughly enjoyable day but unfortunately didn't get a chance to do any sightseeing which is a pity as I had heard it's a beautiful City.

On the weekend of the 16th I flew off to Amsterdam to Scrap-a-Ganza in the company of a great bunch of Irish scrapbookers (you know who you are!). We had a really fantastic weekend. I did two very exciting classes with Karen Burniston, using Making Memories and Scenic Route products and one with Jen Starr from Rusty Pickle. It's great to get a chance to take classes with such talented tutors that you normally only get to see in magazines.

Me and Jen Starr from Rusty Pickle


Me and Karen Burniston


Then last weekend myself and the shop were in Killeens in Cork at Caroline's Crop and Class. Caroline did a fantastic class with a transparency layout and mini book. She had a huge crowd there and everyone looked like they were having a ball and were in no hurry to leave! Many thanks to Eva for the B&B! Caroline will continue to hold crops every month from January 2008 so if you're living within driving distance check out her blog for full details. Thanks for the invite Caroline and I hope to get back to Cork early next year.

To finish off the month, my monthly Workshop will take place this Thursday 29th November in Whitehall Parish Centre, Dublin from 7pm to 10pm. Places are still available so email me at workshops@thescrapbookstore.ie to book in.

1 comment:

CarolineO said...

Hi AM. many thanks for coming all the way down to the crop and gracing us with your fabby stash! LOVE the fancy pants kit so much, can't wait to have a chance to play with it. See ya soon!