Counting down to our June Workshop this Thursday June 23rd at Whitehall Parish Centre, Dublin 9. This month we’re using the Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Collection to create two beautiful layouts.
To take part in the Workshop you’ll need to bring along the following:
- A good scissors (we'll be doing what they call "fussycutting" )
- A paper distresser (or you can use the edge of a scissors)
- Distress Ink (Antique Linen and blue if you have some)
- A paper trimmer
- Adhesive for paper and buttons
- Butterfly/dragonfly stamps or butterfly/dragonfly punches if you have some
- Three 4" x 6" portrait format photos with white edges for layout 1
- Two 4" x 6" portrait or landscape format photos with white edges for layout 2
Workshop places cost €25.00 and include kit, tuition and home baking. Crop spaces are also available at €10.00.
To book your place email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone/text Annamarie at 086-2065346.
Hope to see you there!