Our September Workshops are:
Thursday September 17th in Whitehall Parish Centre, The Thatch Road, Whitehall, Dublin 9 from 7.00pm to 10.00pm
Saturday September 26th in the Quaker Meeting House, Lower Churchtown Road, Dublin 6 from 9.30am to 12.30pm.
For both Workshops we'll be using the gorgeous new Lemonade Collection from Basic Grey. The Workshop costs €25.00 and that includes a full kit containing 8 sheets of Basic Grey patterned paper from the Lemonade range and some Lemonade Felties ....
.... plus tea, coffee and goodies (homebaking at the Whitehall Workshop!)
Here's a couple of sneak peeks of the Workshop layout:
To take part in a Workshop you'll need to bring:
- A paper trimmer (or craft mat, ruler and craft knife) and scissors,
- Acid free Glue (if you don't have any we'll have some for sale in the shop)
- Crop-a-Dile (if you don't have one you can borrow one of ours at the Workshop)
- Distress Ink (we used Walnut Stain)
- One 5" x 7" photograph in either portrait or landscape format and two 4" x 6" portrait format photos (black & white or if they're colour try to pick ones with colours that match the papers). Please print all photos with white borders or matt them on white cardstock.
- A black fine tip felt pen and a white Gel pen (we have these in the shop too).
Crop spaces are also available in Whitehall at a cost of €10.00 and limited crop spaces are available in Churchtown, also €10.00.
If you'd like to join us just email email@example.com or telephone/text 086-2065346