It's Day 4 of Distress Week over on the Hero Arts Blog and if you're a fan of distress techniques or if you'd like to improve your distressing then you should definately check it out.
All this week, they'll be showcasing layouts and cards using a variety of ways to distress and I promise you'll find something that you like.
Take these cards by Shari Carroll:
Aren't they just gorgeous???
There are also "How to ..." videos and a Challenge ...
"This week’s challenge is to create a project with some sort of distressing. Make it your own style - with as little or as much distressing as you would like. (Think of it as “distress your way.”) All you have to do is use at least one Hero Arts stamp. Easy! Upload your projects to the Hero Arts Flickr Group by Sunday, April 26th at 11:59 PM PST and tag them with the code word “distress“.
We will then award the following prizes:
- Fresh Face Winner (someone who has not yet won a contest): $50 of new Hero Arts stamps + a 2009 catalog
- Scrapbook Page Winner: $50 of new Hero Arts stamps + a 2009 catalog
- 1st Place: $50 of new Hero Arts stamps + a 2009 catalog
- 2nd Place: $25 of new Hero Arts stamps + a 2009 catalog
- 3rd Place: $15 of new Hero Arts stamps + a 2009 catalog"
Best of luck,