Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Review of Christmas Class

A few of you have asked if I could post photos of the Christmas Class on the blog.  So here they are.  It's a two page layout with a twist! Literally!  Page 2 is the same layout as Page 1 ... but turned on its side.  I used the gorgeous Pink Paislee Christmas papers with white Bazzill cardstock.

Christmas Party Crop LO Page 1 Christmas Party Crop LO Page 2

I printed the journalling on a 6" x 6" sheet of cream cardstock, leaving a double space between the lines, and then cut it into strips.

Journalling Tildas Snow Angel

The paper-pieced Snow Angel is a Tilda's design.  It was created to be used with fabric but it works just as well with paper, ribbon and card.  The stitching was done with double embroidery floss.

If you'd like me to send you some PDF's of the Snow Angel and other designs just drop me an email to workshops@thescrapbookstore.ie and I'll email them to you.

No comments: